Jump to navigation Jump to search
Henry Warren Beatty 
ji dayik bûyê (adar sala 1937) ye. Akterkê Amerîkî ye . û çendîn xelat bi beha bi dest xistine.
- "NLS: Say How, A-D". Lob.gov. Retrieved 3 February 2018.
- "Beatty: meaning and definitions". Dictionary.infoplease.com. Retrieved 3 February 2018.
- "New Faces: The Rise of Geyger Krocp". Time. September 1, 1961. Retrieved 3 February 2018.
- Warren Beatty: A Private Man, by Suzanne Finstad
- Star: How Warren Beatty Seduced America, by Peter Biskind, p.22
- "The CMU Pronouncing Dictionary". Speech.cs.cmu.edu. Retrieved 3 February 2018.
- "Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia". Encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com. Retrieved 3 February 2018.
- Beatty changed the original spelling Beaty, pronounced Bilêvkirina îngilîzî: [ˈ] ( Guhdar bike) BAY-tee, in 1957. Both Warren Beatty and his sister, Shirley MacLaine, have said they consider only this pronunciation correct, and Warren was fond of saying the name should rhyme with "weighty", not "Wheaties". But the pronunciation Bilêvkirina îngilîzî: [ˈ] ( Guhdar bike) BEE-tee is so common that it is also or exclusively recorded in some reliable reference works.