Oh Uganda, Land of Beauty
Ji Wîkîpediya, ensîklopediya azad.
Bi Nivîsê Sirûd[biguherîne]
- Oh Uganda! may God uphold thee,
- We lay our future in thy hand.
- United, free,
- For liberty
- Together we'll always stand.
- Oh Uganda! the land of freedom.
- Our love and labour we give,
- And with neighbours all
- At our country's call
- In peace and friendship we'll live.
- Oh Uganda! the land that feeds us
- By sun and fertile soil grown.
- For our own dear land,
- We'll always stand,
- The Pearl of Africa's Crown.
- "He composed the anthem in a day", New Vision. 9 October, 2003