iPhone XR in Blue
|Manufacturer||Foxconn (on contract)|
|Slogan||Brilliant. In every way.|
Make room for color.
A2106 (Sold in Japan)
A2107 (Sold in China)
A2108 (Sold in China, Hong Kong and Macao)
|Compatible networks||GSM, CDMA2000, EV-DO, HSPA+, LTE, LTE Advanced|
|First released||Şablon:Start date and age|
|Availability by region|
|Predecessor||iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus|
|Related||iPhone XS / iPhone XS Max|
|Dimensions||H: 150.9 mm (5.94 in)|
W: 75.7 mm (2.98 in)
D: 8.3 mm (0.33 in)
|Mass||194 g (6.8 oz)|
|Operating system||Original: iOS 12|
|System on chip||Apple A12 Bionic|
|CPU||2.49 GHz hexa-core 64-bit|
|Modem||Intel PMB9955 (XMM7560)|
|Memory||3 GB LPDDR4X|
|Storage||64, 128, or 256 GB|
(256 GB model discontinued since September 10, 2019)
|Battery||3.81 V 11.21 W·h (2942 mA·h) Li-ion|
|Display||6.08 in (154 mm) Liquid Retina: LED-backlit IPS LCD, 1792 × 828 px (326 ppi)|
625 cd/m² max. brightness (typical), with dual-ion exchange-strengthened glass.
|Rear camera||12 MP with QuickTake video, (1.4 μm) (1/2.55") Sony Exmor IMX333-Inspired, quad-LED flash, ƒ/1.8 aperture, Optical image Stabilization, autofocus, IR filter, Burst mode, 6-element lens, 4K video recording at 30 or 60 FPS or 1080p at 30 or 60 FPS, Slow-motion video (1080p at 120 FPS or 240 FPS), Time-lapse with stabilization, Panorama (up to 63 megapixels), Portrait Mode, Portrait Lighting (excluding Stage Light), Face detection, Digital image stabilization, Stereo audio recording|
|Front camera||7 MP with QuickTake video, f/2.2 aperture, burst mode, exposure control, face detection, auto-HDR, auto image stabilization, Retina flash, 1080p HD video recording
Portrait Mode, Portrait Lighting, and Animoji(Same as iPhone XS)
|Other||FaceTime audio- or video-calling, Lightning connector for charging, wired headphones, and other accessories (not included)|
|Hearing aid compatibility||M3, T4|
|Website||iPhone XR - Apple at the Wayback Machine (archived îlon 9, 2019)|
iPhone XR ew smartphoneke ya ji hêla Apple Inc ve hatî çêkirin . Ew ji nifşa donzdehemîn a iPhone-a ye . Û ew li 19 .10., 2018 hat dirûstkirin û. Û di 26.10.2018 bi awayekî normal keta berdest  
|Reş||spî||Şîn||Zer||Darê kevirî nav avê||Hilbera Sor|
Rêzedîroka modelên iPhone[biguherîne]
- "Codename D33 Archives - Digital Masters Magazine". Digital Masters Magazine (in îngilîzî). Retrieved September 29, 2011.
- Fingas, Roger. "Foxconn taking charge of vast majority of iPhone production this fall". AppleInsider. Retrieved September 12, 2018.
- "Apple introduces iPhone XR". Apple Newsroom. Apple Inc.
- "iPhone XR available for pre-order on Friday, October 19". Apple Newsroom. Apple Inc. October 17, 2019. Retrieved November 5, 2019.
- iPhone XR в продаже с 9 ноября
- iPhone XR arrives November 16 in PH via Globe
- "iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max ve iPhone XR'ın Türkiye çıkış tarihi belli oldu". Hürriyet (in Turkish). November 23, 2018. Retrieved October 14, 2020.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Srivatsan Sridhar. "Apple iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max teardown reveals Intel Gigabit LTE modem, notched battery for XS, Apple power management IC for XS Max". www.fonearena.com.
- "iPhone XS Max Review – The New Way of Life - Compare Phones". Compare Phones. Archived from the original on October 2, 2018. Retrieved November 25, 2018. Unknown parameter
- Daniel Yang & Stacy Wegner. "Apple iPhone XS Teardown". www.techinsights.com.
- Abazovic, Fuad. "iPhone XS has Intel modem inside" (in îngilîzî).
- "iPhone XS and XS Max Teardown". iFixit (in îngilîzî). 21 September 2018.
- The chip marked PMB9955 is believed by many sources to be an XMM7560.
- Hardy, Ed (September 13, 2018). "Geekbench scores reveal RAM upgrades in new iPhones". Cult of Mac. Retrieved September 18, 2018.
- Apple (September 12, 2018). "About Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) requirements for iPhone - Apple Support". Apple Support. Retrieved October 8, 2018.
- "iPhone XR: Everything We Know". MacRumors (in îngilîzî). Retrieved September 17, 2018.
- "You're pronouncing the iPhone X wrong". News.com.au. September 14, 2017. Retrieved 12 December 2018.
- Gartenberg, Chaim (2018-09-12). "iPhone XR announced with a notched 6.1-inch LCD display and Face ID". The Verge (in îngilîzî). Retrieved 2020-09-20.
- Apple Inc. (2007–2020). iPhone News - Newsroom Archive. Retrieved July 23, 2020.