Xelata Saxarov ji bo Azadiya Ramanê (wekî "Xelata Mafê Mirovan ya Yekîtiya Ewropayê" jî tê binavkirin) ji sala 1988’an ve ji aliyê Parlamena Ewropayê ji bo şexsiyet anjî rêxistinên ku ji bo mafê mirovan û azadiya ramanê têdikoşin, tê dayîn. Xelatê navê xwe ji xelatgirê nobelê yê Rûsî Andrey Saxarov girtiye û 50.000 Ewro ji bo kesên xelatgir tê pêşkêşkirin. Xelat salane di meha kanûnê li Strasbourgê tê dayîn.
Xelatgir[biguherîne | çavkaniyê biguherîne]
|Sal||Xelatgir||Hemwelatîbûn||Ew kî ye?||Çavkanî|
|1988||Nelson Mandela||Afrîkaya Başûr||Anti-apartheid activist and later President of South Africa|||
|Anatoly Marchenko (posthumously)||Yekîtiya Komarên Sovyet ên Sosyalîst||Soviet dissident, author and human rights activist|||
|1989||Alexander Dubček||Çekoslovakya||Slovak politician, attempted to reform the communist regime during the Prague Spring|||
|1990||Aung San Suu Kyi||Myanmar||Opposition politician and a former General Secretary of the National League for Democracy|||
|1991||Adem Demaçi||Albanya||Kosovo Albanian Politician and long-term political prisoner|||
|1992||Dayikên Plaza de Mayo||Arjentîn||Association of Argentine mothers whose children disappeared during the Dirty War|||
|1993||Oslobođenje||Bosniya û Herzegovîna||Popular newspaper that defended Bosnia and Herzegovina as a multi-ethnic state|||
|1994||Taslima Nasrin||Bangladeş||Ex-doctor, feminist author|||
|1995||Leyla Zana||Tirkiye - Kurdistan||Politician of Kurdish descent from Southeastern Turkey, who was imprisoned for 10 years for being member of PKK.|||
|1996||Wei Jingsheng||Çîn||An activist in the Chinese democracy movement|||
|1997||Salima Ghezali||Cezayir||Journalist and writer, an activist of women's rights, human rights and democracy in Algeria|||
|1998||Ibrahim Rugova||Kosovo||Albanian politician, the first President of Kosovo|||
|1999||Xanana Gusmão||Tîmora Rojhilat||Former militant who was the first President of East Timor|||
|2000||¡Basta Ya!||Spanya||Organisation uniting individuals of various political positions against terrorism|||
|2001||Nurit Peled-Elhanan||Îsrael||Peace activist|||
|Izzat Ghazzawi||Palastîn||Writer, professor|
|Dom Zacarias Kamwenho||Angola||Archbishop and peace activist|
|2002||Oswaldo Payá||Kûba||Political activist and dissident|||
|2003||Kofi Annan||Gana||Nobel Peace Prize recipient and seventh Secretary-General of the United Nations|||
|2004||Belarusian Association of Journalists||Belarûs||Non-governmental organisation "aiming to ensure freedom of speech and rights of receiving and distributing information and promoting professional standards of journalism"|||
|2005||Ladies in White||Kûba||Opposition movement, relatives of jailed dissidents|||
|Reporterên Sînornenas||Navneteweyî||France-based non-governmental organisation advocating freedom of the press|||
|Hauwa Ibrahim||Nîjerya||Human rights lawyer|||
|2006||Alaksandar Milinkievič||Belarûs||Politician chosen by United Democratic Forces of Belarus as the joint candidate of the opposition in the presidential elections of 2006|||
|2007||Salih Mahmoud Osman||Sûdan||Human rights lawyer|||
|2008||Hu Jia||Çîn||Activist and dissident|||
|2009||Memorial||Rûsya||International civil rights and historical society|||
|2010||Guillermo Fariñas||Kûba||Doctor, journalist and political dissident|||
|2011||Asmaa Mahfouz||Misir||Five representatives of the Arab people, in recognition and support of their drive for freedom and human rights.|||
|Mohamed Bouazizi (posthumously)||Tûnis|
|2012||Jafar Panahi||Îran||Iranian activists, Sotoudeh is a lawyer and Panahi is a film director.|||
|2013||Malala Yousafzai||Pakistan||Campaigner for women's rights and education|||
|2014||Denis Mukwege||Kongoya Demokratîk||Gynecologist treating victims of gang rape|||
|2015||Raif Badawi||Erebistana Siyûdî||Saudi Arabian writer and activist and the creator of the website Free Saudi Liberals|||
|2016||Nadiye Murad||Iraq - Kurdistan||Yazidi human rights activitists and former abductees of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant|||
|Lemiya Eji Beşar|
Çavkanî[biguherîne | çavkaniyê biguherîne]
- "20 years of the Sakharov Prize: Human rights and reconciliation". European Parliament. 28 October 2008. Roja wergirtinê: 22 October 2010.
- "Sakharov Network calls for immediate release of Aung San Suu Kyi, Sakharov Prize laureate 1990". Reporters Without Borders. 15 May 2009. Roja wergirtinê: 23 October 2010.
- "Gusmão receives EU Sakharov prize". BBC News. 15 December 1999. Roja wergirtinê: 21 October 2010.
- "Basque group wins peace prize". BBC News. 26 October 2000. Roja wergirtinê: 21 October 2010.
- "Cuban dissident collects EU prize". BBC News. 17 December 2002. Roja wergirtinê: 21 October 2010.
- "The Belarusian Association of Journalists - 2004, Belarus". European Parliament. 9 November 2004. Roja wergirtinê: 18 February 2015.
- Gibbs, Stephen (14 December 2005). "Cuba 'bars women from prize trip'". BBC News. Roja wergirtinê: 21 October 2010.
- "Belarussian takes EU rights award". BBC News. 26 October 2006. Roja wergirtinê: 21 October 2010.
- "China dissident wins rights prize". BBC News. 17 December 2008. Roja wergirtinê: 21 October 2010.
- "Russia rights group wins EU prize". BBC News. 22 October 2009. Roja wergirtinê: 21 October 2010.
- "Cuba dissident Farinas awarded Sakharov Prize by EU". BBC News. 21 October 2010. Roja wergirtinê: 21 October 2010.
- "Sakharov Prize for Freedom of Thought 2011". European Parliament. Roja wergirtinê: 27 October 2011.
- Dehghan, Saeed Kamali (26 October 2012). "Nasrin Sotoudeh and director Jafar Panahi share top human rights prize". The Guardian. Hat arşîvkirin ji orîjînalê di 26 October 2012 de. Roja wergirtinê: 26 October 2012.
- "Nasrin Sotoudeh and Jafar Panahi – winners of the 2012 Sakharov Prize" (PDF). European Parliament. Roja wergirtinê: 27 October 2012.
- Jordan, Carol (10 October 2013). "Malala wins Sakharov Prize for freedom of thought". CNN. Roja wergirtinê: 10 October 2013.
- "DR Congo doctor Denis Mukwege wins Sakharov prize". BBC News. 21 October 2014. Roja wergirtinê: 22 October 2014.
- "Raif Badawi wins Sakharov human rights prize". The Guardian. Brussels. Associated Press in. Roja wergirtinê: 2015-10-29.
- "Sakharov prize: Yazidi women win EU freedom prize". BBC News. 27 October 2016. Roja wergirtinê: 27 October 2016.
Girêdanên derve[biguherîne | çavkaniyê biguherîne]