Samuel Josef Agnon (bi îbranî: שמואל יוסף עגנון; navê berê Samuel Josef Czaczkes; * 17'ê tîrmehê 1888 li Buczacz, Galîçya, îro Ukrayna; † 17'ê reşemiyê 1970 li Rexovot a li ber Tel Avîv) yek ji navdarên nivîskarên bi zimanê îbranî yê sedsala 20emîn tê naskirin.
Hin ji berhemên wî yên bi îngîlîzî hatine çapkirin[biguherîne]
- Shira (1971), a novel set in Jerusalem in the 1930s and 1940s.
- Ir Umeloah ("A City and the Fullness Thereof") (1973), a collection of stories and legends about Buczacz, Agnon's hometown.
- In Mr. Lublin's Shop (1974), set in Germany of the First World War.
- Within the Wall (1975), a collection of four stories.
- From Myself to Myself (1976), a collection of essays and speeches.
- Introductions (1977), stories.
- Book, Writer and Story (1978), stories about writers and books from the Jewish sources.
- The Beams of Our House (1979), two stories, the first about a Jewish family in Galicia, the second about the history of Agnon's family.
- Esterlein Yekirati ("Dear Esther: Letters 1924-1931" (1983), letters from Agnon to his wife.
- A Shroud of Stories (1985).
- The Correspondence between S.Y. Agnon and S. Schocken (1991), letters between Agnon and his publisher.